Portraits, Thoughts and Random Junk out the mind of an Artist....

If you have ever wanted to jump into my head, maybe this is as best a place as any! There are mostly portraits on here, but I will add poetry and random thoughts on here. Thanks for checking it out!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

As you can imagine, having your own business can be very daunting and sometimes frustrating. At times, I feel like throwing up my hands and giving up. Why would I give up my passion over small obstacles though? From advertising and costs, to lack of leads, I get caught up in what I seem to not be able to manage instead of the images I can create with my minds eye. I've actually found a couple helpful sites on advertising and how to build your website so it can be seen. I will have a detailed list later on, but here is my favorite that definitely needs to be checked out! I've Tried That By going through this entire site, I have saved a lot of money, and have made some in return!

I am getting back into shooting, and have set up an online gallery (besides this site) that can be used as a gallery, and also to upload and do basic edits through Photoshop. I'll be adding the link here after I have everything posted. So for now, I am going to end this here and I look forward to adding my best images!

No comments:

Post a Comment